Tuesday, October 2, 2012

F*&#ing common man..

(common man speaks) 
I'm back again,another day,but the same old thing... 
Last night I dreamt, dreamt of change ,and the jokes on me...oh,yet again!! 

They said "We will make this paradise,give us just another try this time" 
Paradise was passed beneath the table top.. 
Woah-oh,we're all fucked.. 

Now I roam the streets,call for help,and they come in hordes...primetiming my cause.. 
But then oh whats this?! He dumped her!People must be told!And i'm in the cold! 

Crusades!come and go so many times,And i'm feted for a little while.. 
Three cheers, for the fucking common man! 
Salute his spirit! 

(rich boy speaks) 
Who cares!We're not on the streets tonight. 
Life's good,they've extended closing time! 
I'll have that drink with just a dash of lime.. 
Here's to the dream just for you and I...I....I....yeah! 

(gyaan giving baba speaks) 
Wake up and smell the thorns..they're all-around-,everywhere-and You've got to cut them off-don't-close-your-eyes-don't-deny-don't-deny-don't-deny...woah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment